Wine Health – Did you know that enjoying a glass of wine daily can impact your health in many positive ways? It’s true! In moderation, of course – wine can assist in keeping you healthy! Let me help you to understand just what the term “Wine Health” means for you! Following are just a few of the health benefits of wine:
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants fight free radicals – and therefore serious health conditions, such as cancer. White wine is especially abundant in these antioxidants. In the battle against cancer, wine is on your side. The risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer can be reduced by drinking a glass of wine.
- A Boost to Your Immune System – Reduce your risk of illness by indulging! Remember though, overdoing it can lead you to the opposite effect! The recommendation for “healthful wine drinking” is two 5 ounce glasses per day for men, and (sorry girls!) only one glass per day for women.
- Strengthen Your Bones – Red wine has high levels of silicon, which is great for your bone mineral density. As we age, our bones become more brittle. Drink your milk, take your calcium, or enjoy your red wine!
- Reduce the risk of Heart Disease and Stroke – Red wine, in particular, contains Phenols that act as a blood thinner. A study done by John Hopkins University Medical Center found that Resveratrol found in red grape skins could protect against stroke when the grapes were turned into wine. And that’s not all! Red wine will also help guard against heart disease, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and improve blood flow. Wow – one little glass of the red stuff sure packs a punch!
- Diabetic Friendly – If you are one of the millions diagnosed with Diabetes – you will love this next statement! Reservatrol has been proven to improve sensibility to insulin. With insulin resistance contributing to type 2 diabetes risk, a nice glass of wine makes the list of things you can enjoy.
- Improve Your Brain Function – Drinking a single glass of wine has shown to improve brain function. The chemicals in red wine prevent the brain’s neurons from dying off.
WINE HEALTH AND AGING
As if this information isn’t enough to convince you to enjoy a glass of wine with dinner each evening, how about this? Researchers at Harvard Medical School have found that Resveratrol activates a protein that acts as an anti-aging agent. The interaction increases overall health, thus promoting longevity.
We care about you – and your health. Direct Cellars offers you an extraordinary taste experience. They provide the very best in quality wine, with the convenience of home delivery! And that’s not all – you will never pay retail for any of your selections.
Your Direct Cellars selections will be hand picked by experts in the business, and are custom suited to your individual preferences. Your shipment will come to you from some of the finest wineries all across the globe – they are not mass produced like the varieties found at your local store. Each bottle includes a full description of its contents and origin, along with food pairing suggestions.
Perhaps your vision extends beyond your personal enjoyment, and desire to improve your health. Why not supplement – or replace – your income by sharing your passion with others? Direct Cellars offers an optional business opportunity. Drink fine wine – build an income!